• Clinically validated: to verify validations,
• Intellisense Technology
• Irregular heartbeat detector
• Cuff Position Detection
• Cuff: Moulded comfort cuff 22-42 cm
• Memory measurement: 100 for 2 users
• Movement detector
• Blood pressure light indicator: signal in case the values exceed the E.H.S. standards for domiciliary auto-measurements (85 systolic pressure and/or 135 diastolic pressure)
• Average 3 last measurements: average of 3 last measurements made in a 10 min period of time
• Morning hypertension
• Intelli Wrap Technology: 360 ° accuracy (accurate measurements from any position around the upper arm)
The Intellisense™ technology ensures that the right inflation pressure is automatically detected. It detects irregular pulses and decides fully automatically if the measurement result
PANDOC™/URIDOC™ is a low-cost non-invasive device for the treatment of urinary retention, urinary hesitancy, nocturia.and helps to relieve stress of muscles.The vibration and electric stimulation create a response in aching and painful muscles, which contract and relax rhythmically.
The device sends electronic stimulation signals to the bladder and the nerves surrounding it through four electrodes placed on the abdomen and enables five different modes of operation.
PANDOC™/URIDOC™ can be applied to other parts of the body with the therapeutic effect of a manual massage bringing pain relief to the muscle groups at the location where the device is applied. PANDOC™/URIDOC™ can be used for sore muscles, joint aches, back pains and for muscle relaxation of stiff muscles.
PAP (Positive Airway Pressure) device works as an air compressor, it constantly blows pressurized air to patient’s airway, to prevent airway collapse. CPAP: Continuous Positive Airway Pressure device Immediately improve sleep quality No trauma, safe and comfortable
Regular use of a Peak flow meter can help keep tabs on your asthma by detecting airway narrowing even before you feel any symptoms, giving you time to adjust your medication before your symptoms get worse. Suitable for children as young a 5 Years
Regular use of a Peak flow meter can help keep tabs on your asthma by detecting airway narrowing even before you feel any symptoms, giving you time to adjust your medication before your symptoms get worse.