Motion Detector Alarm
- Alarm sounds at bedside
- Detect movement of a person from a bed, chair or doorway with this sensitive monitor.
- Chime can be set to sound at the monitor or send a discreet signal to the receiver 100 feet away
- Simple, safe and dependable motion-detection technology to help manage patient care and fall prevention
- Ideal alarm for restless patients that move around in bed
- Eliminates sensor pads that can get wet and cords that tangle
- Reviews (0)
AliMed® PIR Alarm Systems are simple, safe and dependable motion-detection technology to help manage patient care and fall prevention. The PIR Alarm works just like automatic motion-detection lights. When the beam is interrupted, the alarm is sounded. The PIR beam is narrow and fan-shaped so that only the bedside area is monitored. The alarm won’t go off when staff members enter the room. These systems eliminate the hazards associated with cords – tripping and accidental wire pulls are eliminated.
System 1: Motion Detection Local Bedside Alarm The ideal alarm for restless patients that move around in bed. Eliminates sensor pads that can get wet and cords that tangle.
The Passive Infrared (PIR) Cordless Bedside Local Alarm is a simple, self-contained, motion detection alarm that alerts your staff as soon as the patient tries to exit the bed. When activated, the alarm produces an invisible beam that monitors the side of the bed. When the patient attempts to get out of bed unassisted, the beam is interrupted and the alarm is triggered. The alarm contains an on/off switch and can be set for either a chime or alarm sound. When activated, the alarm will sound for 30 seconds before it automatically resets itself. 9V battery and mounting materials included.